B. PARKING PROCEDURES
1. Boats, vans, trailers, trucks and oversized vehicles are to not be parked in the garage.
2. Only the registered vehicle is permitted to park in the space assigned by Management. Parking spaces cannot be assigned to anyone else at any time. Violators will be towed and all towing costs will be at the vehicle owner’s expense.
3. Residents in possession of a rental or temporary vehicle must immediately register the vehicle with Management. If the Management office is closed, notify the doorman on duty. The Association, Board, Management Company and their employees shall not be responsible for any damage to or theft of automobiles or anything left therein nor shall they be liable for any injuries, accidents or losses resulting from use of the garage.
4. Cars must be backed into parking spaces unless otherwise permitted by Management.
5. Illegally or improperly parked vehicles or vehicles parked in another parker’s assigned space will be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. Parkers must obey all posted signage. Speeding is not permitted in the garage.
7. No items other than the vehicle can be stored in an assigned parking space.
8. Vehicles must be in working condition and display valid license plates and City or municipal sticker. Any vehicle displaying signs of abandonment (i.e., flat tires, broken windows, accumulation of dirt/dust on vehicles) or leaking oil, transmission fluid, antifreeze, etc. must be immediately removed from the garage and repaired before it can be returned to the parking garage. Proof of repairs must also be submitted to Management.
9. You must use your transponder to enter and exit the garage. Non-functioning transponders should be reported to Management. You must allow for enough time for your transponder to be read by the equipment. Transponders should be properly mounted on the windshield of the vehicle.
10. Do not follow another vehicle closely into or out of the garage (“piggybacking”). Doing so voids the functionality of your transponder. Your transponder will not work when entering or exiting the garage if you do not follow proper procedures.
11. Transponders are to be returned upon termination of the Parking Agreement.