B. LEASING OF UNITS
- All unit owners who lease their condominium must provide the Eliot House Management Office with a copy of the lease agreement between the unit owner and the lessee. Such leases must include or have attached the name(s) of the lessee, unit number, residential; telephone number(s), move-in date and term of lease. The lease shall also contain a clause which states that tenants shall comply with the provisions of the Eliot House Rules and Regulations, Bylaws, and Declaration.
- The unit owner must advise the lessee that he/she is subject to the provisions of the Eliot House Rules and Regulations, Bylaws, and Declaration.
- The lease and other completed move-in forms must be provided to the Eliot House Management Office ten (10) days prior to the move-in date.
- Before the lessee moves in, the unit owner must provide the lessee with a key fob, a mailbox key, a unit key and a copy of the Rules and Regulations of the Eliot House Condominium Association.
- Lease renewals must be submitted to the Management Office before the effective date of the lease period.