B. DISPOSAL OF GARBAGE/OTHER TRASH
1. Only rubbish and garbage that is properly wrapped or in bags may be placed in the chutes.
2. Rubbish must be pushed through the trap door of the chute to ensure proper passage and disposal.
3. Furniture and other large items, including remodeling debris and remnants must never be left in a garbage chute room or freight elevator. Unit owners/renters are responsible for removing such items from the Eliot House premises via the use of the service elevator.
4. No trash is to be left in corridors or stairwells.
5. Cat litter must never be thrown down the chute. It must be securely wrapped in plastic bags and placed on the garbage chute room floor.
6. Residents may only throw garbage down the garbage chute between 8:00am and 10:00pm.